We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My mission…with this blog…and anything that I write on this blog is to inspire you to be clever in your own life. I hope you find projects here that you go out and do for yourself…and I hope you enjoy every minute of it.
There is a sense of accomplishment that is so powerful when you can say…”yes, I made that…” A sense of pride is always a good thing. I am a firm believer that you are never supposed to stop learning. And the best part about learning something new is to share it with someone else. I am always sharing…whether it is a recipe, project, decorating tip, photography skill, the list goes on and on. My hope is that you enjoy learning too…and you pass it on. Just a bit of my background…I studied Communications and Visual Art at the University of Dayton (go Flyers!) and I graduated in 1995. I have twins who are almost 12 (yikes!!) and am fortunate to be married to my very best friend (we met at UD). We are so blessed :) I truly feel that I have found what I have been looking for…for so long.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More