We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tiffany Threadgould is a design junkie who gives scrap materials a second life. She founded RePlayGround in 2006. It's the home of her book, ReMake It! It's also where you can find her do-it-yourself recycling kits and oodles of online DIY projects that you can make yourself.
Tiffany is also the head of design at TerraCycle, a company that creates products from previously non-recyclable waste.
Her recycled projects have been featured in the New York Times, Everyday with Rachael Ray, and Time Out New York. She has appeared on CNN and on the National Geographic 4-part special, Garbage Moguls.
Tiffany thinks that garbage has feelings too and sometimes can be found talking to her pile of junk at her design studio in Brooklyn, NY.
Tiffany loves to talk trash! Hire her to design your interior space, bring her and her crafty crew to your next eco-event, have her whip up a custom DIY project for your biz, or simply share a project that you've helped ReMake.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Heat Fused Grocery Bag Placemat
- Recycled Record Clock
- Jewel Case Pendant Lamp
- Necktie Cell Phone Case
- Breakfast-Time Basketweave Placemat
- Drawstring Sock Pouch
- Plastic Jug Light Fixture
- Pop Bottle Dish with Ribbon
- Recycled Umbrella Skirt
- Team Pride Jersey Tote
- Quirky Cork Wedding Favor
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More