The O'Neil Sisters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jennifer and Kitty O'Neil are sisters and authors of the book Steampunk Chic: Vintage Flair From Recycled Finds. Their crafting, decorating, and flea market articles appear regularly in Woman’s World, Crafts 'n things, and Create and Decorate magazines. They also write for the websites of Better Homes and Gardens, Family Circle, Ladies' Home Journal, HGTV, Fine Living, Parents, and LifetimeTV.
They were born and raised in Tampa, Florida and are the granddaughters of Chic Young, creator of the comic strip “Blondie and Dagwood.” The O’Neil Sisters share their enthusiasm and their fresh approach to crafting and decorating on their blog, RunningWithSisters.com and on their website,ONeilSisters.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- A Hoot and a Holler Necklace
- Magic Resin Rings
- Midnight Chai Sachet
- Clay Cupcake Boxes
- Junk Store Birdhouse
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Free Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page + Video
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Ahoy America DIY Wreath
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger