Suzann Sladcik Wilson
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Joy, this is the line through all of Suzann Sladcik Wilson’s work. Whether she is designing an original piece of jewelry for a client, introducing a student to the joy of beading and jewelry design, or purchasing top quality stones and materials, her message is about empowerment through creativity and inspiration.
For over 18 years Suzann Sladcik Wilson has been and continues to be a master in her field, with a discerning eye for color and composition. Using only the highest quality materials of Swarovski crystals, Hill Tribe silver, artisan beads and more, Suzann Sladcik Wilson creates beauty and joy in the form of earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches. In a time when many individuals are searching for something more, Suzann Sladcik Wilson teaches all of her students how to maximize their mind, body, and spirit by using the power of jewelry design coupled with the drive of their passions to create and inspire.
As an Artist, Author, Educator, Consultant, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist, Suzann Sladcik Wilson is as successful as she is busy. An active contributor and participant in many charities, she strives to make the world a better place for today’s and our future’s children.
Suzann Sladcik Wilson currently splits her time between Chicago, IL , Door County, WI and the occasional trip to Frankfurt, Germany. Her Blogs, articles and jewelry designs have appeared all over the web and in print. In her professional jewelry design career, she has been published in Bead Style Magazine, Simply Beads Magazine, Bead Trends, epatterns.com, and the books Earrings, Earrings, Earrings!, Four Seasons of Beading, and the upcoming Simple Beginnings: Beading.
Suzann Wilson was born in Chicago, Illinois. She attended Loyola University of Chicago earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Education. She continues her professional knowledge of beading and jewelry making by attending the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee, WI, subscribing and contributing to several leading beading and jewelry making magazines, and networking with several other leading designers. She also is an active designer member of the Craft and Hobby Association.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- Folding Chair Makeover
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Bonnet
- Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
- Dancing Sheep Cup Cozy
- DIY Round Perpetual Calendar
- 19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
- 42 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- W. Cushing & Co.