We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Suede is a New York-based fashion designer, crafter, personality and aspiring cook. Since appearing on Bravo’s final season of the Emmy-Award-Winning Project Runway Season 5, Suede has been thrust into the limelight and has quickly become a household name. With his dynamic personality, brightly colored hair, characteristic of speaking in the third person, and eye-catching style, he has attracted a major and growing following.
Since Project Runway, Suede has launched the SUEDEsays™ brand, targeting the young adult and youth consumer, under which he has already launched a number of products in the fashion and crafting markets. His products are available worldwide and in over 3,000 stores in the United States. Suede promotes his brand through personal appearances all over the country, coverage on TV and in the print media worldwide. He is also in regular communication with his burgeoning, global fan base through a variety of cutting-edge social media.
SUEDEsays™ has a number of new products which are about to be launched and others at the planning stage.
Giving back is part of Suede’s ethos. He has a lifetime endowment in place at his alma mater, Kent State University.
In the early part of his career Suede launched some notable third-party brands, including: FUBU Ladies, Rocawear Girls, Jordache Vintage, Polo Jeans Company, Lee 1889, and a special line for Paris Hilton. His designs have been worn by well-known names, such as Britney Spears, Brooke Burke, Lil’ Kim, Destiny’s Child, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, and Mandy Moore.
To stay current on all things SUEDE visit www.SUEDEsays.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Not So Basic Headbands
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet