We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Suede is a New York-based fashion designer, crafter, personality and aspiring cook. Since appearing on Bravo’s final season of the Emmy-Award-Winning Project Runway Season 5, Suede has been thrust into the limelight and has quickly become a household name. With his dynamic personality, brightly colored hair, characteristic of speaking in the third person, and eye-catching style, he has attracted a major and growing following.
Since Project Runway, Suede has launched the SUEDEsays™ brand, targeting the young adult and youth consumer, under which he has already launched a number of products in the fashion and crafting markets. His products are available worldwide and in over 3,000 stores in the United States. Suede promotes his brand through personal appearances all over the country, coverage on TV and in the print media worldwide. He is also in regular communication with his burgeoning, global fan base through a variety of cutting-edge social media.
SUEDEsays™ has a number of new products which are about to be launched and others at the planning stage.
Giving back is part of Suede’s ethos. He has a lifetime endowment in place at his alma mater, Kent State University.
In the early part of his career Suede launched some notable third-party brands, including: FUBU Ladies, Rocawear Girls, Jordache Vintage, Polo Jeans Company, Lee 1889, and a special line for Paris Hilton. His designs have been worn by well-known names, such as Britney Spears, Brooke Burke, Lil’ Kim, Destiny’s Child, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, and Mandy Moore.
To stay current on all things SUEDE visit www.SUEDEsays.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Not So Basic Headbands
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn to Knit Kit from Creative Publishing
- Anchor Tie Dye Tee Shirt
- Rainbow Tie Dye Pillows
- Abstract Drip Dye Tee
- Snowflake Tie Dye Shirt
- Peace and Hope Tie Dye Tee Shirt
- Fleur de Lis Tie Dye Shirt
- Valentine's Day Pillow Ornaments
- New Years Firework Champagne Flutes
- Firewheel Scrubbie Dishcloth Crochet Pattern