Style Me Pretty
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Style Me Pretty is a style savvy wedding resource devoted to the modern bride. We cover everything from gorgeous real weddings to up and coming vendors and seasoned pros in the invitation, floral, fashion and photography industries. We feature only the most chic and style centric wedding related content, continually discovering new and brilliantly talented vendors, brides with an eye for all things gorgeous, and the personal loves of editor, Abby Larson.
Our readers looks far beyond your cookie-cutter wedding ideas and strives to design an affair that is both personal and incredibly charming. The average SMP visitor is 21 and 37, with the median age of 27. Approximately 90% of our brides will be married in the coming year, 8% are industry experts and 2% are wedding junkies.
Style Me Pretty is updated throughout the day as our readers are known to check back every hour, on the hour. We currently see over 16.5 million Monthly Page Views, Monthly RSS Views at just over 1,500,000 and approximately 1,400,000 Monthly Visitors. We also have over 46,000 RSS subscribers.
Launched in February of 2007, Style Me Pretty has become a mainstay in the wedding industry. With nods in nearly every major bridal magazine, including Real Simple Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings, Elegant Weddings and Modern Bride along with features in such publications as Blog Watch in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and a personal interview on CBS Sunday Morning, SMP is quickly becoming one of the most read wedding resources on the web.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Butterfly Wedding Cones
- Polka Dot Paradise Pinwheels
- Wedding Pearl Necklace
- Pretty in Pink Party Poppers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More