We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a boy, crafts and decorating guru Stephen Brown found himself in post-holiday doldrums after every big celebration, but he learned that through crafting for the next upcoming occasion he could turn those feelings around and literally "Make every day a holiday!"
After working as a costume designer for television and film, Stephen launched Glitterville, his successful line of giftware and home decor products that has been featured in Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, Southern Living, Country Living, and numerous other publications. When he's not crafting, Stephen is traveling the globe producing new Glitterville products, appearing as a Judge on TLC's Craft Wars and is the author of Glitterville's Handmade Halloween!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff