We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a boy, crafts and decorating guru Stephen Brown found himself in post-holiday doldrums after every big celebration, but he learned that through crafting for the next upcoming occasion he could turn those feelings around and literally "Make every day a holiday!"
After working as a costume designer for television and film, Stephen launched Glitterville, his successful line of giftware and home decor products that has been featured in Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, Southern Living, Country Living, and numerous other publications. When he's not crafting, Stephen is traveling the globe producing new Glitterville products, appearing as a Judge on TLC's Craft Wars and is the author of Glitterville's Handmade Halloween!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern