We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a boy, crafts and decorating guru Stephen Brown found himself in post-holiday doldrums after every big celebration, but he learned that through crafting for the next upcoming occasion he could turn those feelings around and literally "Make every day a holiday!"
After working as a costume designer for television and film, Stephen launched Glitterville, his successful line of giftware and home decor products that has been featured in Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, Southern Living, Country Living, and numerous other publications. When he's not crafting, Stephen is traveling the globe producing new Glitterville products, appearing as a Judge on TLC's Craft Wars and is the author of Glitterville's Handmade Halloween!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid