We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a boy, crafts and decorating guru Stephen Brown found himself in post-holiday doldrums after every big celebration, but he learned that through crafting for the next upcoming occasion he could turn those feelings around and literally "Make every day a holiday!"
After working as a costume designer for television and film, Stephen launched Glitterville, his successful line of giftware and home decor products that has been featured in Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, Southern Living, Country Living, and numerous other publications. When he's not crafting, Stephen is traveling the globe producing new Glitterville products, appearing as a Judge on TLC's Craft Wars and is the author of Glitterville's Handmade Halloween!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie
- Purrfect Winter Beanie