We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stephanie is a classically trained chef. She focused on pastry but is experienced in most culinary areas. She worked in a bakeshops, as an assistant banquet chef.When she became a mother 11 years ago,she set aside her work in the restaurant and focused full time on her kids. At the time,it seemed such a sacrifice.However,this gave her real world experience in not only cooking on a tight budget, but learning nutrition and gardening skills.Last summer working for a local organic tomato farm.She is an avid solar cooker.She was published in Australian Baking Business magazine for her bread-painting. She has taught large group and personal cooking instruction for the last 6 years.For the last year and half, she has been a frequent TV guest chef on Fox 10 PhoAZAM show. She also has been a regularly featured guest chef and"idea extraordinaire" on NBC12 Pho, "Valley Dish" with ratings that beat Oprah when she was featured. Truly her passion for art, creativity, and food have made an amazing impact on all who have come to know her work. She is in every way a real down-to-earth gal who adores teaching with a zany whit, laughing, loving, and connecting with new people everyday.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe