We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I grew up in Europe, in a beautiful Romanian mountain town, having two talented parents: my dad is a self-taught artist who makes and sells tapestry and my mom used to sew beautiful outfits for me and her. I’ve always admired her work but I’ve never been tempted to go near the sewing machine.
My moving to the US in 2009 brought changes to every aspect of my life. My status turned from a working woman into a housewife with plenty of time on my hand. One day I decided to buy a sewing machine. It was more on a whim and I didn’t expect it to be the trigger of my new hobby. I started reading sewing blogs and browsing the internet in search of sewing tips and tricks and inspiration. But on top of all these I started sewing as much as I could. There is something about being able to put on a garment which you transformed yourself from a piece of fabric. It puts a smile on your face, fills your heart with pride and keeps you going to the next project.
Refashion Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life