We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I grew up in Europe, in a beautiful Romanian mountain town, having two talented parents: my dad is a self-taught artist who makes and sells tapestry and my mom used to sew beautiful outfits for me and her. I’ve always admired her work but I’ve never been tempted to go near the sewing machine.
My moving to the US in 2009 brought changes to every aspect of my life. My status turned from a working woman into a housewife with plenty of time on my hand. One day I decided to buy a sewing machine. It was more on a whim and I didn’t expect it to be the trigger of my new hobby. I started reading sewing blogs and browsing the internet in search of sewing tips and tricks and inspiration. But on top of all these I started sewing as much as I could. There is something about being able to put on a garment which you transformed yourself from a piece of fabric. It puts a smile on your face, fills your heart with pride and keeps you going to the next project.
Refashion Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid