Some Odd Girl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Some Odd Girl started in January 2009 as a digital stamp company that began from a love of art and crafting. We continued to grow and in May 2011 released our first clear photopolymer stamp sets!
We are a small company from Michigan with a one of a kind, fun and "odd" style that is dedicated to bringing the best we have to offer every time. From our cute critters to our elegant Nouveau Girls to our sweet characters that stampers and crafters can relate to when creating something special, we put the same kind of love into every set and hand illustration as you would into every creation.
All of our designs are done by owner/artist Kristy Dalman.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties