We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sarah Keith is the president and founder of SundaySchoolNetwork.com. The site made its début in 1997. It has grown to become one of the premier Christian education resource outlets, providing over 1600 pages of free and pay-for-use Christian crafts, games, skits, object talks and Bible curriculum.
In January 2000, the Sunday School Teacher’s Network newsletter was launched. It is a forum for professional and non-professional Christian educators to share ideas and questions, as well as trials and triumphs with one another.
Ms. Keith has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Religion from Palm Beach Atlantic University. She brings over twenty-five years of teaching experience to children’s ministry. She writes and illustrates faith-building, hands-on Bible curricula for teachers of children, kindergarten through fifth grade. Distributed to and used by ministry professionals worldwide.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Balance Focus DIY Postcards
- Energizing Mandala Printables
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Peacock Printable Coloring Page
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament