We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I was born and raised in North Carolina and reside currently in the Charlotte area. I married my husband, Jonathan, in September 2008 and we had our first child, Brayden Rayne, January 11, 2010. We have two dogs: Oscar & Charlee.
I have a passion for sewing and crafting eco-friendly projects. I have a small Etsy Shop where I sell my sewing creations as well as Palace Scents - my line of all natural room and linen sprays. I create tutorials and crafts for my blog, Journey to "Green" that are of the eco-friendly nature to encourage readers to go green in a frugal way. Going green doesn't have to be expensive and it often doesn't require major purchases and adjustments. With a little creativity and an inexpensive or recycled supplies, you can create one-of-a-kind decor and accessories for yourself and for your loved ones!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards