We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I was born and raised in North Carolina and reside currently in the Charlotte area. I married my husband, Jonathan, in September 2008 and we had our first child, Brayden Rayne, January 11, 2010. We have two dogs: Oscar & Charlee.
I have a passion for sewing and crafting eco-friendly projects. I have a small Etsy Shop where I sell my sewing creations as well as Palace Scents - my line of all natural room and linen sprays. I create tutorials and crafts for my blog, Journey to "Green" that are of the eco-friendly nature to encourage readers to go green in a frugal way. Going green doesn't have to be expensive and it often doesn't require major purchases and adjustments. With a little creativity and an inexpensive or recycled supplies, you can create one-of-a-kind decor and accessories for yourself and for your loved ones!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Craft Project
- Handy Christmas List Printables
- Donut DIY Gift Tags
- Snowflake DIY Table Runner
- Crazy Fast Christmas Pillow
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Old Book Pages Pumpkin
- Enchanting DIY Princess Costume
- Ghosty DIY Goodie Bags
- Customize Your Knitting Review