We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I was born and raised in North Carolina and reside currently in the Charlotte area. I married my husband, Jonathan, in September 2008 and we had our first child, Brayden Rayne, January 11, 2010. We have two dogs: Oscar & Charlee.
I have a passion for sewing and crafting eco-friendly projects. I have a small Etsy Shop where I sell my sewing creations as well as Palace Scents - my line of all natural room and linen sprays. I create tutorials and crafts for my blog, Journey to "Green" that are of the eco-friendly nature to encourage readers to go green in a frugal way. Going green doesn't have to be expensive and it often doesn't require major purchases and adjustments. With a little creativity and an inexpensive or recycled supplies, you can create one-of-a-kind decor and accessories for yourself and for your loved ones!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern