We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I was born and raised in North Carolina and reside currently in the Charlotte area. I married my husband, Jonathan, in September 2008 and we had our first child, Brayden Rayne, January 11, 2010. We have two dogs: Oscar & Charlee.
I have a passion for sewing and crafting eco-friendly projects. I have a small Etsy Shop where I sell my sewing creations as well as Palace Scents - my line of all natural room and linen sprays. I create tutorials and crafts for my blog, Journey to "Green" that are of the eco-friendly nature to encourage readers to go green in a frugal way. Going green doesn't have to be expensive and it often doesn't require major purchases and adjustments. With a little creativity and an inexpensive or recycled supplies, you can create one-of-a-kind decor and accessories for yourself and for your loved ones!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More