We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I was born and raised in North Carolina and reside currently in the Charlotte area. I married my husband, Jonathan, in September 2008 and we had our first child, Brayden Rayne, January 11, 2010. We have two dogs: Oscar & Charlee.
I have a passion for sewing and crafting eco-friendly projects. I have a small Etsy Shop where I sell my sewing creations as well as Palace Scents - my line of all natural room and linen sprays. I create tutorials and crafts for my blog, Journey to "Green" that are of the eco-friendly nature to encourage readers to go green in a frugal way. Going green doesn't have to be expensive and it often doesn't require major purchases and adjustments. With a little creativity and an inexpensive or recycled supplies, you can create one-of-a-kind decor and accessories for yourself and for your loved ones!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern