We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rusty Boyd is an Elementary School Math Teacher by day and avid knitter by night. He resides in Murfreesboro, NC with his wife, 8 year old daughter, and 5 year old son. Rusty leads the Murfreesboro Knit and Crochet Group, which meets monthly to share projects and create for charity. Designing is his newest passion and his inspiration for his designs comes places he visits, yarn color and texture, and his creative family members. Rusty authors the Blog, Small Town Knit Guy, where he shares his love of knitting with the world.
Blog: Small Town Knit Guy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Outdoor Candle Chandelier
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art