We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I love to sew, I love to craft, and I love to repurpose. I always have some sort of project going.
My blog is a mix of my projects, family, and love of vintage things...where my goal is to hopefully inspire the reader to make handcrafted things! The cute kitty on my blog is a photo of a pillowcase I embroidered 42 years ago when I was a teenager - now it is my business card, banner, and web avatar. I'm fairly new to blogging but have met so many nice folks and I really enjoy viewing the creative things others make.
I have been upcycling vintage linens for the past two years. This is a form of repurposing, so good for the environment! You can find me selling some of my designs at local farmers' markets in Placer County, CA and at local craft shows and events. I also have a little Etsy shop where I specialize in vintage pillowcase dresses and much more. I wasn't able to upload my designs this past year as I have been caring for my 87 year old mother who had a stroke and broke her hip - and that kept me quite busy. She is doing much better now so I hope to get back to my Etsy shop soon, so stay tuned...
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft