We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I love to sew, I love to craft, and I love to repurpose. I always have some sort of project going.
My blog is a mix of my projects, family, and love of vintage things...where my goal is to hopefully inspire the reader to make handcrafted things! The cute kitty on my blog is a photo of a pillowcase I embroidered 42 years ago when I was a teenager - now it is my business card, banner, and web avatar. I'm fairly new to blogging but have met so many nice folks and I really enjoy viewing the creative things others make.
I have been upcycling vintage linens for the past two years. This is a form of repurposing, so good for the environment! You can find me selling some of my designs at local farmers' markets in Placer County, CA and at local craft shows and events. I also have a little Etsy shop where I specialize in vintage pillowcase dresses and much more. I wasn't able to upload my designs this past year as I have been caring for my 87 year old mother who had a stroke and broke her hip - and that kept me quite busy. She is doing much better now so I hope to get back to my Etsy shop soon, so stay tuned...
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More