We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I'm not the best when it comes to describing myself, but here's a bit of what I am: I learned how to knit when I was 8 years old, in Uruguay. I learned by watching my sister. I've been knitting on and off since then. I live in the country where we raise cattle and chickens and have 3 dogs. I've been an artist since I can remember, my paintings were in art shows and exhibitions in many different cities of the US.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid