We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Nel Whatmore lives and works in North Yorkshire, England. She is married to the writer Mark Morris and has two children. She is a fine artist and designer, well known for her floral paintings and abstracts. She never has enough time in her day and always has a list as long as your arm of things to do.
She has been nominated for Best Published Artist in the UK three times and her work can be seen in many different countries in the form of limited editions prints, ceramics and paper products.
Nel’s first range of fabric for Freespirit is called Happy Go Lucky and is a brightly colored, very painterly fabric range in three different colorways. It is inspired from her fine art paintings that are renowned for their sense of colours and vibrancy.
Nel exhibits at the world famous Chelsea Flower Show in London and was treated to a surprise visit at the show by his Royal Highness Prince Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall, as Nel received a grant from one of the Princes Trusts when she started out over 20 years ago.
Nel has had 6 books of poetry published called the ‘Reasons to Be’ series, which were extremely well received and are now completely sold out.
The phrase most used by customers when describing Nel’s paintings is that “it just makes me feel good.” Plain and simple. Nel says “If what I do makes people feel better or raises a smile a day, then that’s good enough for me!”
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial