We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Nel Whatmore lives and works in North Yorkshire, England. She is married to the writer Mark Morris and has two children. She is a fine artist and designer, well known for her floral paintings and abstracts. She never has enough time in her day and always has a list as long as your arm of things to do.
She has been nominated for Best Published Artist in the UK three times and her work can be seen in many different countries in the form of limited editions prints, ceramics and paper products.
Nel’s first range of fabric for Freespirit is called Happy Go Lucky and is a brightly colored, very painterly fabric range in three different colorways. It is inspired from her fine art paintings that are renowned for their sense of colours and vibrancy.
Nel exhibits at the world famous Chelsea Flower Show in London and was treated to a surprise visit at the show by his Royal Highness Prince Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall, as Nel received a grant from one of the Princes Trusts when she started out over 20 years ago.
Nel has had 6 books of poetry published called the ‘Reasons to Be’ series, which were extremely well received and are now completely sold out.
The phrase most used by customers when describing Nel’s paintings is that “it just makes me feel good.” Plain and simple. Nel says “If what I do makes people feel better or raises a smile a day, then that’s good enough for me!”
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties