We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Myléne Hillam (pronounced Millane) is the artist behind Mill Lane Studio. She is a designer for the craft and hobby industry specializing in mixed media, papercrafting and jewelry and she has a keen interest in Friendly Plastic and Resin. Her design style is clean and elegant with an emphasis on color.
Original, unique design is Myléne's motto so most of the projects she makes are just that, original and unique! Her pieces incorporate whatever materials she has on hand so it's not unusual for some paper crafting or mixed media elements to appear in her jewelry design or jewelry to appear in her paper crafting or mixed media work. Having said that, most of her pieces are either mainstream or on-trend, just with a different spin on them.
Myléne often uses materials in unexpected ways and she believes that there is no right or wrong way to use a product (except where safety issues are concerned), only ways that it has been used before. She enjoys nothing more than putting a product through its paces to see what else it can do.
Two of her specialties are working with resin and Friendly Plastic. Both are such great mediums for creating jewelry and she loves them so much that she has an entire gallery devoted to each of them on her website: www.milllanestudio.com. Myléne teaches workshops on her techniques and also sells her bangles, rings and jewelry from her online boutique.
Mylene's Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft