We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ever since I was a kid, I've enjoyed keeping my hands busy with crafts, crochet, and sewing. My parents were passionate about antiques, and converted part of our house into an antique shop when I was young, which was a huge influence on me.
I started my own antique business 12 years ago and haven't looked back since! But there was something missing until I combined my love of crafting with the antique biz. I attend auctions, flea markets and estate sales to obtain my goods to sell and procure raw materials to use for crafting. Vintage wallpaper and feedsack fabric "yoyos" are two of my favorite crafting basics.
I love the process of "up-cycling", transforming old things so that they can be enjoyed again as decorative objects or adornments. Bursting with passion for these endeavors, I knew I had to share my ideas with others and get inspired by their projects too. Blogging has afforded me this great opportunity. I blog at Mitzi's Miscellany, where I present easy to digest lessons about antiques along with crafts and a pinch of humor.
My other interests include learning more about photography, spending time with family, and dog-parenting two wonderful "Westies", Chauncey and Cheswick.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Classic Country Scrap Wreath
- Vintage Spoon Pendants
- Coffee Colored Vintage Clothespins
- Fairy Twinkle Wreath
- Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases
- Thrift Store Pedestals
- Vintage Winter Wreath
- Giant Button Wall Art
- Vintage Pendants
- Collage Jewelry
- Vintage Suitcase Wedding Card Holder
- John Derian Knockoff Plates
- Vintage Saucer Frames
- Victorian Vintage Bottles
- Vintage Doily Pumpkins
- Fabric Yo Yo Pumpkins
- Upcycled Lace Tote Bag
- Milk Glass Silhouette Plate
- Vintage Cone Decorations
- Decorative Vintage Paper Wreath
- Decoupage Upcycled Jars
- Mitzi's Fabric Flowers
- Patchwork Decoupage Chair
- Upcycled Vintage Suitcases
- Wallpaper Decoupage Flower Pots
- Vintage Style Lace Tote
- Easy Rustic Mason Jar Decorations
- Stunning DIY Crochet Necklace
- Vintage-Inspired Clipboards
- Gorgeous DIY Key Necklaces
- Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins
- Sensational Christmas Glass Cloche
- Adorable Button Card Ornaments
- Vintage Butterfly Magnets
- Retro Wallpaper Window
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Recycled No-Sew Necktie Wreath
Etsy Shop: www.mitziscollectibles.etsy.com
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balance Focus DIY Postcards
- Energizing Mandala Printables
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Peacock Printable Coloring Page
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments