Maymona Susan Hamilton
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’m a mother of 4 children who have finished their respective college degrees and living independently now. I’m very proud of their own respective achievements in life.
How did I start doing handicrafts? I have had this inclination of doing handicrafts since I was young. To mention a few, I made two small study tables made of scrap wood called, “palo china”, for my two daughters when they were still in their elementary grade. I drew without tracing a picture of “Hobbie doll” on the side. I also made a letter and bills holder made of the same kind of wood and drew without tracing also a picture of “Cookie Monster.” I also made a face of a doll out of the old socks my daughters had and used and also used my old stockings to make its hair. I attached that face to their comb holder made of “palo china” again.
Since then, I never thought that one day, I will create my own blog showing everything I know – crocheting, knitting, gardening, flower arranging, writing poems, cooking, baking, and green crafting. Sad to say, I haven’t concentrated on drawing. My innate talent will always be in me and I believe we should not put our God-giving talents into waste despite how old we are. I hope you like my projects and kindly give a comment about them, so I can improve them if there’s a need. Thank you very much for viewing them.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Stylish Felt Camera Cozy
- Coffee Jug Planter
- Crocheted Jewelry Jar
- Hairbrush Organizer Free Sewing Pattern
- Upcycled Phone Charging Station
- Recycled Honey Bear Holder Crochet Pattern
- Colorful Christmas Angels
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More