We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Former wilderness ranger, environmental activist, and modern-day organic farmer, MaryJane Butters has worn many hats (and aprons) in her day, but none more proudly than that of Random House author and editor of her own magazine, MaryJanesFarm.
MaryJane Butters also designs and sells her own line of bedding in close to 400 department stores, as well as fabric collections sold worldwide. On her website, she sells Project F.A.R.M. (First-class American Rural Made) totes, quilts, dolls, and more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More