Marla Canfield Clark
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Marla Canfield Clark is a craft and home décor product designer whose lines have appeared in many of the nation's top retailers. She shares her original crafts and recipes and introduces creative products and designers on her free home lifestyle and hobby craft website, CreativeDish. Marla’s philosophy is that everyone can be creative in small or large ways. She hopes to inspire busy moms, non-crafters, and first time crafters with her “can do” tutorials and easy-to-follow instructions. Marla supports creative expression of all types, especially for children.
Marla lives in South Beach, FL with her husband and son. When she's not cooking, crafting and traveling, you can find her with her toes in the sand.
Marla is available for freelance private label branding, sourcing and product development work through her company 1st Source Merchandise and for custom craft and recipe projects through Creative Dish.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets