Marla Canfield Clark
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Marla Canfield Clark is a craft and home décor product designer whose lines have appeared in many of the nation's top retailers. She shares her original crafts and recipes and introduces creative products and designers on her free home lifestyle and hobby craft website, CreativeDish. Marla’s philosophy is that everyone can be creative in small or large ways. She hopes to inspire busy moms, non-crafters, and first time crafters with her “can do” tutorials and easy-to-follow instructions. Marla supports creative expression of all types, especially for children.
Marla lives in South Beach, FL with her husband and son. When she's not cooking, crafting and traveling, you can find her with her toes in the sand.
Marla is available for freelance private label branding, sourcing and product development work through her company 1st Source Merchandise and for custom craft and recipe projects through Creative Dish.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial