We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Marie LeBaron is the founder and managing editor of Make and Takes.
She’s a mother of 3 living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Always having a love of crafts, she enjoys getting messy with glue and glitter. There’s always some sort of project going on, her kitchen counter is often cluttered with crafts. When she’s not crafting and creating with her kids, she loves to run, read, and blog!
Marie graduated with an Early Childhood and Elementary teaching degree and taught kindergarten for 4 years. She now shares many of her tips and tricks she’s learned over the years on her blog. She’s listed as one of Nielsen’s Power Mom 50, is a hostess of the BlogHer pre-party, SocialLuxe Lounge, and organized the women’s blogging relay team, Eat Blog Run. Marie is also a regular contributor at Craftzine and Snackpicks.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Christmas Etched Plates
- Jolly Dotted DIY Plates
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Mistletoe Printable Christmas Tags
- Amazing Acorn Homemade Gifts
- Soda-rrific Free Thanksgiving Printables
- Pumpkin Bread Thanksgiving Printable
- Glittery DIY Halloween Signs
- DIY Halloween Countdown Boards