We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a lot of my friends affectionately call me domestic, tell me I’m a nice home maker, etc… I thought why not use that and create a place where I can share all I have learned in my many hobbies and experiences? I love crafting (my fave is sewing), making foods from scratch, gardening, and the list goes on…I am a spender and a saver. I believe there are some products worth spending the money on and buying store bought and there are others that we can successfully duplicate ourselves for much less. I will share my many recipes, how to’s, and lessons learned here with you and I hope you will share yours with me. I truly value your experiences and opinions you have to share. I am always learning and hope to continue to do so for a long time to come. So come, have a coffee or tea and let’s chat!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oyster Clusters
- TriFold, LLC
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Make Easy Picture Frames from Old School Papers
- Along Came A Spider Yarn Wreath
- Easy Puffy Colorful Purse
- Faux Marble Tray-an Easy DIY to Make
- DIY Notebooks for Back to School
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress