We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a lot of my friends affectionately call me domestic, tell me I’m a nice home maker, etc… I thought why not use that and create a place where I can share all I have learned in my many hobbies and experiences? I love crafting (my fave is sewing), making foods from scratch, gardening, and the list goes on…I am a spender and a saver. I believe there are some products worth spending the money on and buying store bought and there are others that we can successfully duplicate ourselves for much less. I will share my many recipes, how to’s, and lessons learned here with you and I hope you will share yours with me. I truly value your experiences and opinions you have to share. I am always learning and hope to continue to do so for a long time to come. So come, have a coffee or tea and let’s chat!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern