We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a lot of my friends affectionately call me domestic, tell me I’m a nice home maker, etc… I thought why not use that and create a place where I can share all I have learned in my many hobbies and experiences? I love crafting (my fave is sewing), making foods from scratch, gardening, and the list goes on…I am a spender and a saver. I believe there are some products worth spending the money on and buying store bought and there are others that we can successfully duplicate ourselves for much less. I will share my many recipes, how to’s, and lessons learned here with you and I hope you will share yours with me. I truly value your experiences and opinions you have to share. I am always learning and hope to continue to do so for a long time to come. So come, have a coffee or tea and let’s chat!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial