We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Maize Hutton is a recycled silver artist and die hard crafter. She invented Mommy Tags, the personalized name tag trend in 2003. She loves adventure and has raced sled dogs in Alaska, toured Europe & Japan, rafted the Grand Canyon, climbed a 200 ft tree without spikes and completed the 2003 NYC Marathon.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More