We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lynda has always been a writer (kept a journal for 40-plus years), and taught journal writing for 12 years, but has also loved crafting. She's been taking photographs since she received her first camera, a Kodak Brownie when she was in high school. She is now on her fifth digital camera – her first digital SLR.
Lynda has been published in Quilting Arts magazine and recently completed a two-year project writing a column, Telling Your Story, for her local newspaper interviewing local artists and crafters.Through meeting these wonderful creative types, their stories encouraged her to find her style.
Right now her focus is on fabric surface design and sewing, but she also love art journals, jewelry making, and playing with paper. Her blog, bloombakecreate.com includes those passions she can't deny: gardening, baking and creating. In addition to craft tutorials and recipes, she also reviews craft books and supplies.
Lynda lives with her husband and two kitties in Southern Indiana on their property they call "Happy Acres" where they spend a lot of time gardening, making soap, and enjoying a slower pace.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Petroglyph Inspired Rubbing Plates
- Sharpie Spin Art
- Handmade Mango Body Butter
- Make Your Own Foam Stamps
- Tissue Paper Tie Dye Project
- Victorian Fabric Greeting Card
Watercolor Leaf Paints
Soak Up the Sun Fabric Tutorial
Dyeing for a Silk Scarf
Colorful Sharpie-Dyed Visor
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display