We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Liz Revit always had a love for all things creative. While in college, she studied business and English and was encouraged to follow a traditional career path, but she always made time to develop her creative side. Liz studied art, design, and metalsmithing with private instructors while working full time.
After spending 14 years in the finance industry, she decided to make a career change. In 2005, she landed her first licensing contract with Toland Home Garden, and she continues to license her artwork for use on a variety of products.
Her articles, designs, and craft and jewelry projects have been featured in several books and magazines, including Create & Decorate, Totally-Creative Magazine, Simply Beads, Bead Trends, and Celebrate 365. Liz has appeared on television demonstrating her craft projects, and she’s taught at national jewelry shows, including Jewelry Arts Expo, Bead Fest, and Wire Fest. She teaches a variety of classes at A.C. Moore and at her studio. When time permits, she also teaches graphic design, Web design, and business courses.
Liz has been selling her artwork and jewelry from her Recycle With Style jewelry line in numerous galleries and retail stores since 1992. She’s designed hand-painted wedding runners and linens, and she enjoys turning found objects, such as old shutters and pieces of wood into functional works of art. Liz Revit is also a Craft & Hobby Association designer member.
Projects at FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps