We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Lisa Rojas and the name of my business is Stampin’ Queen Creations. I have been married to the same wonderful man, Rich, for 30 years. I have two beautiful children, Richelle Elisabeth, 29 years old and Michael Paul, 24 years old. I also have 1 fur kid, Ruby Renee, a 6 month old black and tan miniature dachshund and four fur grandkids, Cola, Tootsie, Mollie and Bubba. My house is full of lots of love and dog hair!
In 1995, I talked my sister-in-law into selling D.O.T.S. rubber stamps and scrapbooking items, now called Close To My Heart, with me. We had so much fun doing those home parties and of course, I had found my calling (I thought). After a few years, I wanted to move on to something else. I started teaching rubber stamping and scrapbooking at two local stores. But, I wanted something more. I wanted something for myself. I wanted to become a project designer for the craft industry, but my goodness, where do you start? I began with Aleene’s Creative Living. Now, anyone who knows anything about the craft world knows about Aleene’s. I watched the show every day it was on television. One day I said to my husband, “I’m going to submit one of my projects to Aleene’s Craft Club.” His response was, “Go for it, you do good work.” And so I did. My very first project was accepted. When I received the letter from the company, I couldn’t stop crying. I had to have Rich read it to me. Oh my gosh! I am being published! What could be better? Before long, I was submitting my work to other magazines and I kept getting published. Wow! Somebody pinch me! My dream was coming true. After a few conversations, Rich & I added a studio onto our house and in May 2001, we started our design business, Stampin’ Queen Creations. I was so happy to have my own place to create, and I know Rich was just as happy having all of my “junk” out of our living room.
Since I started my business in 2001, I have had my designs published in many paper arts and home décor magazines and seven multi-designer books. My designs can also be found on the web, and on my personal blog, www.stampinqueencreations.blogspot.com. I am also a proud designer member of the Craft and Hobby Association, where I have met and worked with many wonderful manufacturers doing product development and demoing their products at the trade shows.
Projects at FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards