Lisa M. Pace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I started scrapbooking in 2006. My first book, Delight In The Details, was published in January of 2010 by North Light Books/F+W Media Inc. In November of 2011, I collaborated with Pink Persimmon and released my vintage inspired stamp line, “Antiquated Collection by Lisa M. Pace”.
In January of 2012 my second book, Delight In The Seasons, was published by North Light Books/F+W Media Inc.
I recently finished working on my third technique based book, Delight In The Art of Collage, with North Light Books/F+W Media Inc., in January 2014.
In April of 2012, I attended Ranger University and became a Ranger Certified Educator.
In May of 2007, I was picked as one of 5 master scrapbookers in Martha Stewart’s scrapbooking contest and, in August of 2007, was chosen as a 2008 Memory Makers Master.
- It's All in the Details Web site
- Like Lisa M. Pace on Facebook
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Twitter
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Pinterest
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Instagram
- Connect with Lisa M. Pace on LinkedIn
- Shop Lisa M. Pace's ETSY Store
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Books Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More