Lisa M. Pace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I started scrapbooking in 2006. My first book, Delight In The Details, was published in January of 2010 by North Light Books/F+W Media Inc. In November of 2011, I collaborated with Pink Persimmon and released my vintage inspired stamp line, “Antiquated Collection by Lisa M. Pace”.
In January of 2012 my second book, Delight In The Seasons, was published by North Light Books/F+W Media Inc.
I recently finished working on my third technique based book, Delight In The Art of Collage, with North Light Books/F+W Media Inc., in January 2014.
In April of 2012, I attended Ranger University and became a Ranger Certified Educator.
In May of 2007, I was picked as one of 5 master scrapbookers in Martha Stewart’s scrapbooking contest and, in August of 2007, was chosen as a 2008 Memory Makers Master.
- It's All in the Details Web site
- Like Lisa M. Pace on Facebook
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Twitter
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Pinterest
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Instagram
- Connect with Lisa M. Pace on LinkedIn
- Shop Lisa M. Pace's ETSY Store
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Books Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid