We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lisa Gonzalez is an independent crochet and knit designer/artist/devotee . She learned crochet at the age of 11 (i.e many years ago), and began creating her own patterns as a stay-at-home mom. While Lisa is a crochet fiberist by nature, she also enjoys the occasional knitted adventure and takes great pleasure in bringing the two together in a harmony of yarn. She has only recently returned to design, after taking a hiatus to concentrate on her "real" career.
In addition to working with yarn, Lisa is an armchair philosopher. She prides herself on her ability to connect crochet with any topic, no matter how obscure or mundane. While she is the first to admit some of these connections may appear thin she also strives to inject the "chuckle factor" into her writings and has found that many of the thoughts she addresses resonate with her readers.
Lisa lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her two lovely daughters and her cat, Trixie. All three have inspired her crochet designs, her writing, and her joi de vive.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More