We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lisa’s passion lies with creating something awesome from something neglected. For her, it’s all about time-honoured, classic possessions that never really go out of style. Sometimes she restores them to their original loveliness, other times they are re-purposed and reused into something fresh and fabulous. What started as a hobby and has turned into a small part-time business for Lisa.
Lisa lives in a home that she lovingly refers to as ‘The Money Pit’ since there’s always something to fix, paint, sand down, build up or move around.
Lisa created her blog, Recaptured Charm, when she lost her only sister to breast cancer in 2006. She wanted to turn to something that would occupy her time and her mind. She started with small furniture makeovers and within a year moved to a fixer-upper home and started a blog to chronicle her renovations and furniture transformations. She has been busy ever since.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers