We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lisa’s passion lies with creating something awesome from something neglected. For her, it’s all about time-honoured, classic possessions that never really go out of style. Sometimes she restores them to their original loveliness, other times they are re-purposed and reused into something fresh and fabulous. What started as a hobby and has turned into a small part-time business for Lisa.
Lisa lives in a home that she lovingly refers to as ‘The Money Pit’ since there’s always something to fix, paint, sand down, build up or move around.
Lisa created her blog, Recaptured Charm, when she lost her only sister to breast cancer in 2006. She wanted to turn to something that would occupy her time and her mind. She started with small furniture makeovers and within a year moved to a fixer-upper home and started a blog to chronicle her renovations and furniture transformations. She has been busy ever since.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- How to Make Wedding Invitations and Programs
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Donald Duck Inspired Shirt
- Stars and Stripes Solar Table Lamps
- Elegant Simplicity Crochet Necklace
- Quilted Book Bag Pattern
- Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft