We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Laura is a licensed doodle artist, creating thematic collections for products in an array of industries. When she is not busy doodling away with her favorite markers, Sharpie Fine Tips, you will find her creating crafty projects in her studio, her kitchen and her garden. Laura is an inaugural member of the Sharpie Squad and an active member of the Craft and Hobby Association where she designs for several companies and participates regularly in their events and trade shows.
Laura’s bright, energetic and creative style that appears in her designs mimics her personality. She is always willing to jump in and try new things, share ideas and work collaboratively to create amazing results. She faithfully volunteers in her local schools and in organizations all around the country to promote art and creativity. He well known collection of whimsical characters, Me and My Peeps, has a design that every person she touches can connect with. If not, she doodles a new one.
Laura likes to keep things simple and fun. With a background in elementary education, it is no surprise that many of her works are created with kids in mind. Many of her projects are fabulous for teachers, Girl Scout troops and crafting beginners of all ages. With a passion for letter writing, Laura does a lot of paper crafting and loves her license with expressionery.com where consumers can create stationery using her art.
Laura is happily married and resides in North Carolina where she and her husband raise four fabulous children. It is commonplace to find Laura’s family working side by side with her…painting, baking, planting and creating. As Laura moves forward in her artistic endeavors, she is looking forward to writing more books, creating more crafty videos and finding other ways to reach out.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Tie Dyed Storage Baskets
- Dollar Store Clutch
- Birdseed Ornaments
- Little Red's Christmas Wicker Basket
- Fairy Wishes Bird House
- 4th of July Mason Jar Snackies
- Ribbon and Button Flowers
- Scrap Paper Flowers
- Upcycled Reusable Shopping Bags
- Doodled Easter Egg
- Lucky St. Pattie's Day Banner
- Cute as a Button Valentine's Day Jars
- Easy Peasy Snowman
- North Pole Snowman Cocoa
- Holly Berry Gift Tote
- Sugary Sweet Gift Wrappings
Reviews on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie