We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Originally, Kim Kenward started blogging to document her international special needs adoption to China. Now three years later, she’s documenting her weekly craft projects, trips to her favorite antique/thrift stores and favorite recipes. If you’re interested in creating easy and fun holiday crafts, take a stroll through Musings from Kim K!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More