Keri Lee Sereika
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keri Lee Sereika, currently living in South Carolina, is a stay at home mother of four and wife to a USAFR pilot. She has had the pleasure to be on a number of manufacturer’s design teams, has authored many articles in a variety of magazines and online media, and has had her designs featured in numerous magazines and books. Her most recent accomplishment was to author the book “Coloring Techniques for Card Making” published by DRG and released August 2010.
When not busy homeschooling, playing with her kids or trying to keep her house clean, Keri can be found up in her studio crafting or on the computer researching and writing articles on crafting.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern