Keri Lee Sereika
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keri Lee Sereika, currently living in South Carolina, is a stay at home mother of four and wife to a USAFR pilot. She has had the pleasure to be on a number of manufacturer’s design teams, has authored many articles in a variety of magazines and online media, and has had her designs featured in numerous magazines and books. Her most recent accomplishment was to author the book “Coloring Techniques for Card Making” published by DRG and released August 2010.
When not busy homeschooling, playing with her kids or trying to keep her house clean, Keri can be found up in her studio crafting or on the computer researching and writing articles on crafting.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid