We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Julianna C. Hudgins, GIA AJP, is a well-known mover and shaker in the creative crafting community. As an International Spokesperson, TV personality, Jewelry Designer, Product Developer and Author, Julianna has turned millions on to the joys of crafting through her first-hand experiences and applications of the hobby.
With regular guest appearances on the Jewelry Television Network, Julianna’s sincerity and compassion and her genuine enthusiasm for the creative arts has built a loyal viewing and shopping audience for many years. Julianna became a household name in the creative industry with her thousands of appearances on shows such as TNN’s Aleene’s Creative Living, HGTV’s Carol Duvall Show, PBS Scrapbook Memories, DIY Scrapbooking, Shop at Home TV, Home Shopping Network and QVC.
Julianna is often referred to in the craft industry as the “Fire Behind the Wire” because she was one of the first artists to see the possibilities of Artistic Wire as a craft trend and to develop products and projects to bring wire to the craft consumer. Julianna was elected by the Craft & Hobby Association to present the latest trends and wire working techniques at the Japan Hobby show in Tokyo, has penned four insightful books on beading and wire working and was Owner of JewelCraft an importing company of beads, crystals and jewelry findings.
She has licensed several product lines with Spellbinders Paper Arts, the Jewel Loom by Beadalon and Want 2 Scrap. These products are featured in retail stores through out the Country and abroad under the Positively Me by Julianna C Hudgins brand.
Julianna also known as “Jewels”, is Momma to Josh and Billybob her boxer dog. She enjoys traveling, making jewelry, shopping, reading, long walks on the beach and being with friends and family.
Julianna's Projects at FaveCrafts:
- Sizzix 3-D Flower Video
- Copper Paper Necklace
- Fancy Folded Flowers
- Funky Wire Beads
- How to Make a Funky Wire Bead with Artistic Wire
- How to Make a Copper Paper Pendant Video
- Wire Medallion
- How to Create Custom 3 Strand Twisted Wire
- Wire Jump Rings
- How to Make Wire Jump Rings
- Fabulous Fashion Goddess Frame
- Simple Seashell Votive Jars
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Cool Comforts Knit Throw
- Casual Cables Throw
- Color Dip Scarf
- Premier Deluxe Interchangeable Needle Set
- Mason Jar DIY Herb Garden Infographic
- Solar Robot Coloring Page
- Spring Flowers Adult Coloring Page
- Rusty the Robot Coloring Page
- Robot on the Beach Coloring Page