We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The host of DisneyFamily.com’s “He Made, She Made,” as well as his own web series “Style With A Smile,” Jonathan Fong turns D-I-Y into D-I-Wow. He loves to inspire people to flex their creativity because he truly believes that if he can do it, anybody can. After all, he wasn’t always a designer. He grew up studying math and science, and the one-time chemical engineering major even wanted to be a pharmacist. But his wild imagination got the best of him, first as a creative director at an advertising agency, and then as interior decorator whose whimsical designs have been featured on HGTV, DIY, USA Network and Fox.
Jonathan is also the author of Walls that Wow, Flowers that Wow, and Parties that Wow, all published by Watson-Guptill/Random House. What Jonathan loves doing more than anything is sharing his ideas with others, which is why he is so excited that technology has taken the craft room global. His website, StyleWithASmile.TV is home to weekly how-to videos for decorating, crafts, flower arranging and entertaining, and everyone can get up-to-the-minute ideas and news on Facebook and Twitter.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More