We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
About 5 years back I found myself suddenly and unexpectedly living in Germany with a newborn, no friends and no understanding of the language. What was a girl to do?! I don't know where it came from, or how the seed was planted, but I decided it was time to teach myself to sew! Unfortunately, every time I tried to sew a straight line all I got was a tangled mess. That's when my Mom came into the picture, one transatlantic flight and 10 minute lesson sewing lesson later, I was on my way. Teaching myself pattern after pattern (which wasn't an easy task considering they were all in German! Lol), I pretty soon figured out how to make little girl's clothing. And after 5 years of making them all for my 2 young daughters, I am now confident enough to say I have a good grip on how to put pieces together. I love to go shopping, see something and say to myself - I can make that! And what's better yet, I want to teach you how to make it too!!! It is such an amazing feeling to have discovered my passion in life.
Daughter of the King, wife to an amazingly supportive husband, and Stay at Home Mom to 2 beautiful daughters, with our first little boy on the way! We are finally back in the States, but who knows for how long. Being married to the traveling man makes life an adventure, and I never know where we are going to be from one year to the next. I have learned to live my life from day to day, never knowing what is coming our way, and relishing the creative, beautiful chaos of it all.
I hope you enjoy making my creations as much as I enjoy creating them!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
20 Minute Ruffle Dress
Girl's Braided Dress
Girls' Sailor Trousers
Patterned Ski Vest for Kids
Ruffled Envelope Clutch
Spring Fling Dress
The Jackie O Dress
Tiered Tulip Skirt
Umbrella Recovery Project
Little Girl Bubble Dress
Spring Baby Hat
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons