Jenny Barnett Rohrs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I'm a self-taught artist and crafter to uses crafting as a way to tell my story and discover new things about myself. After leaving my 15-year career as a board-certified Music Therapist, I stared my blog CraftTherapy as a way to share what I was doing with my family and friends. Soon, though, I found that many folks- NOT just family and friends- were interested in my opinions and experiments with craft products, and so CraftTestDummies.com was born in January 2009.
At CTD, you'll find plenty of craft and art product reviews, inspiration, learn about the craft industry, follow me on crafty field trips (even visits to the Martha Stewart Show!) , and of course there are plenty of free, step-out tutorials so you can make your own crafty goodness. My motto is "Make something of yourself" and I try every day, with every blog post, to educate and encourage my readers to do just that!
When I’m not crafting, I’m a musical mommy and social media consultant living in the greater Cleveland area with my husband of 15 years, 2 kids, a dog and assorted outdoor koi, just trying to keep it all straight! : )
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More