We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As a mother, artist, shop owner and popular blogger, Jennifer focuses her creative energy on her kids, her home, Hope Studios' line of quotable art and DIY blogs for the mother/crafter community.
I draw most of my inspiration from nature and my children. I love the written word and gravitate toward art that makes you feel something when you look at it. I love to work with paints to create textures and finishes, making something old out of something new. Conversely, recycling and reusing excite me and I also like to make something new out of something old. Acrylic paints are the medium I use most for my business, but I love the warmth of working with fabrics for my home projects. Nothing warms up a home like a cozy fabric.
I have always been artistic and learned to sew in Home Economics class in elementary school. I dug deep into my brain to retrieve that knowledge when I bought my first home. I got a sewing machine for Christmas one year and never looked back! Sewing has afforded me the opportunity to fill my home with the finishes I love but can’t afford to purchase. I never picked up a paint brush after high school until pregnant with my first child. That pregnancy lit a creative spark in me that has never extinguished. I’ve dabbled in mural painting, floor cloths, scrapbooking, and sewing – even opening a small space in a craft shop for some years.
Now, I own my own business that I’ve worked at over the last few years and I love every minute of it. I get to be creative every single day between my business and my blog and it lights up my life and fulfills me in a way I didn’t know was possible. My regular Tutorial Tuesday features keep me on the look out for a variety of great projects to teach my readers every week. For the most part, I’m an ordinary mom with an itch to create. Each project inspires the next!
Jennifer's Free Craft Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free Sewing and Fabric Crafts
- Reverse Applique Scarf
- Easy Pillow Case Dress
- Reversible Scrap Fabric Apron
- Scrunchy Scarf Tutorial
- DIY "Sex and the City" Shoes
- Four Step Fabric Flowers
- Layered T-Shirt Rehab
- Bleach Stenciling T-Shirt Project
- T-shirt Necklace
- Simply Reversible Window Valence
- Swanky Slip Cover for Bean Bag Chairs
- Denim Drink Cozy
Crafts for the Home
- Plaster Faux Deer Head
- Mosaic of Paint Chips
- Silhouette Wall Art
- Wooden Angel Wings
- Spring Bouquet: Ribbon & Button Flowers
- DIY Gel Cold Compress
Crafts for Kids
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tonic Studios
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- Elegant 2017 Lucky Bracelet Tutorial
- Printable Coloring Calendar 2017: January
- Funky Tie Dye Socks
- Make Your own Miniature Barn Doors to Hide Wall Plugs
- Rotten Banana: a DIY Early Reading Game
- Stunning Toothbrush Bracelet