We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Unique crochet designer Jennifer J. Cirka of Jaybird designs is a WAHM (work-at-home mom) in the beautiful state of Colorado. She enjoy hobbies such as baking, sewing, knitting, and crochet. As a Professional member of the CGOA, her designs have been published in a number of major crochet magazines including the cover of the April 2010 edition of Crochet World Magazine and a booklet by Leisure Arts called "Top-sy Turvy." Specializeing in custom crocheted clothing and accessories for babies, children, and women, she sells finished items and original crochet patterns through her etsy shop and other online locations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid