We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Unique crochet designer Jennifer J. Cirka of Jaybird designs is a WAHM (work-at-home mom) in the beautiful state of Colorado. She enjoy hobbies such as baking, sewing, knitting, and crochet. As a Professional member of the CGOA, her designs have been published in a number of major crochet magazines including the cover of the April 2010 edition of Crochet World Magazine and a booklet by Leisure Arts called "Top-sy Turvy." Specializeing in custom crocheted clothing and accessories for babies, children, and women, she sells finished items and original crochet patterns through her etsy shop and other online locations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial